Every year, thousands of baseball fans descend upon the Arizona desert for one of Phoenix’s most famous sports events: spring training baseball.
One of the best parts of Arizona spring training is that being a dedicated fan isn’t even a requirement. In fact, plenty of spring training attendees are simply there to have some fun and make the most of the gorgeous springtime weather. It doesn’t matter if you’re a longtime loyal fan or just a casual enthusiast, the 2020 season of Arizona spring training baseball is slated to be the best one yet.
Discover the Exciting Selection of New Beverages for Spring Training 2020
When you’re at a spring training game, a cold beverage in your hand is a must – and this year, you’ll have plenty of new options to choose from:
- Firestone Walker Flyjack is a deliciously hazy IPA with less than 100 calories, delivering incredible flavor with crisp hints of citrus.
- Goose Island SO-LO clocks in at just 98 calories, balancing its rich aroma and citrusy, herbal notes with a bright bitterness that makes this full-bodied IPA anything but light-tasting.
- Four Peaks Guilt Lifter is another great beer under 100 calories, boasting all the malty taste of the beloved Kilt Lifter Scottish Ale with just a fraction of the carbs and calories.
- Deschutes Wowza! is a 100-calorie pale ale that speaks for itself, providing a punch of candied orange and passionfruit flavor, complemented perfectly by the blackberry flavor of Callista hops.
- Bud Light Seltzer is one of the most exciting new arrivals to the spring training beverage line-up, bringing a light, fizzy seltzer option in a mix of delicious fruity flavors.
- Cutwater Spirits is a great option for a ready-to-enjoy canned cocktail containing the award-winning Cutwater spirits and premium mixers in a variety of flavors.
Check Out a Few Off-the-Field Attractions During the Spring Season
There’s no question that there will plenty of action happening on the baseball diamond, especially with more than a dozen MLB teams being hosted by spring training stadiums across Arizona. From the Arizona Diamondbacks and the San Francisco Giants to the Chicago Cubs, Arizona’s spring training teams always put one a great show for their fans.
But did you know that in addition to the baseball games, there are plenty of other things to do at spring training? A variety of special events are scheduled for the 2020 baseball season, with attractions planned at many of the best spring training stadiums in Arizona.
Every Friday and Saturday of the 2020 spring training season (beginning February 28th), you can participate in Bud Light Seltzer Samplings at the Peoria Sports Complex. This Cactus League stadium is host to the Seattle Mariners and San Diego Padres, and will be inviting game attendees to try the highly popular series of Bud Light Seltzers. On March 7th and 15th, the tasting event will be at the Salt River Fields, offering those fans the chance to see what all the buzz is about.
Four Peaks is bringing Fresh Beer Friday samplings to the following stadiums:
- 2/28: Scottsdale Stadium – COL/SF
- 3/6: Salt River Fields – COL/AZ
- 3/13: Camelback Ranch – CHC/CWS (Kilt Run) @ McFadden’s
- 3/20: Tempe Diablo – LAD/LAA
One of the most exciting events planned for the 2020 season is a series of appearances that will be made by the iconic Budweiser Clydesdales. Throughout the month of March, the world-famous team of horses will be visiting Arizona’s spring training stadiums:
- 3/6/20 (6:40pm): Peoria
- 3/10/20 (1:05pm): Surprise
- 3/12/20 (1:05pm): Sloan Park
- 3/13/20 (7:05pm): Scottsdale
- 3/15/20 (1:10pm): Salt River Fields
- 3/17/20 (12:05pm): Camelback Ranch
- 3/20/20 (12:10pm): Tempe Diablo
Make Your 2020 Spring Training Experience One to Remember
Spring training baseball in Arizona is one of the most highly-anticipated annual events for locals and out-of-towners alike. Between the delicious assortment of brand-new beverages hitting the concession stands and a series of themed attractions, Arizona Spring Training 2020 is one you won’t want to miss.
* Clydesdale appearances may change due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.