Smokehead is a rich, seaweedy and intensely peaty whisky. The flavour is fresh, fruity and immense, with notes of sherry, iodine, toffee, smoke and sea salt all fighting for recognition.
A really vigorous whisky not for the faint hearted … savour and enjoy!
– Heavily peated Islay single malt whisky of the highest quality
– Contemporary, individual and exciting!
– Like a cannonball – an explosive rollercoaster of peat, smoke and spice with some delicate sweetness
– Modern ‘stand-out’ designer packaging. Very distinctive and tactile embossed and debossed tin generates shelf impact, consumer ‘wow’ factor and brand value
– Main front bottle label is uniquely placed on the bottle rear reflecting adjectives describing the whisky back through the spirit itself
– Accessible and stylish brand to be enjoyed predominantly by the modern, discerning and adventurous male drinker
For more information on Smokehead, click here.